Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I MAY NOT BE PICKING UP Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Blu ray! (NO 3D?!)



Editor's Note: I'm upset about it too. I think they're just trying to get us all to buy it twice, they'll probably add a few more extras with the 3D release, total BS. I'm going to be patient and buy a used copy of the 3D version later, so as not to directly give any more of my money to Disney. "Note: The 3D version of Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be available later this year." http://www.starwars.com/news/its-true-all-of-it-star-wars-the-force-awakens-is-coming-home

Alexis Brown 3 days ago
Your complaint makes sense. Because Disney has released almost all the Marvel films on 3D at the same time as the 2D. I totally agree with you on this, because it doesn't make any sense.

Skyler Biss 2 days ago
you're not the only one whos upset about star wars the force awakens not getting a blu ray 3d version, when i heard that the movie was not getting a 3d version for home video, i was very, very upset, i'm not happy about that. the 3d version made 47 percent of ticket sales, the 3d was one of the best things in the movie. no 3d, no sale.