Saturday, January 27, 2018

The Last Jedi 'ruined' Star Wars for me going forward - Movie Review & Angry Rant | Fun Catharsis

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi made me angry. It's shallowly subversive and self-aware, mocking its predecessor to be "Bold," while offering little in return. I rant, yell, and review it for 30 minutes to achieve some fun catharsis, but I also understand why critics and fans love it. Hopefully, we'll find common ground. I instantly felt it was the worst Star Wars film, but maybe I'll look back on this video as overly harsh. Judging how split the fan reactions have been, compared to the critics, I'm not alone in my thoughts! The Last Jedi already has a lot of backlash, but I need to vent! Rian Johnson, please, don't take this personally... There are calm compliments in the review. Skip to 29:35 for my star rating and Pros/Cons!


The Last Jedi 'ruined' Star Wars for me going forward - Movie Review & Angry Rant | Fun Catharsis