Sunday, September 17, 2023

What If Star Wars: The Force Awakens Was Awesome? What If Star Wars: The Last Jedi Was Awesome? What If Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Was Awesome?

 

@dismalfist
I wonder how it feels to be a member of the outfit that is Prism and be creatively superior IN EVERY WAY to the stagnant behemoth that is Disney. "One fan's reinterpretation" is now the superior work. We can forget the Disney trilogy. This is our canon. 

@ssjdoob 
I’m literally crying and I can’t stop. It’s healing for an emotional wound that Disney made in my soul. I know it’s weird to say that about a movie franchise, but it was a major part of my childhood. To have that spit upon by Disney was very painful in ways that I don’t think I understand. To see my childhood heroes given the honor they deserve means the world to me. Words cannot express how grateful I am for what you have created.

https://disneyminus.blogspot.com/

What If Star Wars: The Force Awakens Was Awesome? What If Star Wars: The Last Jedi Was Awesome? What If Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Was Awesome?