Monday, June 4, 2018

SOLO BOMBS & KATHLEEN KENNEDY SPEAKS TO NO ONE? OR DOES SHE?



SOLO BOMBS & KATHLEEN KENNEDY SPEAKS TO NO ONE? OR DOES SHE?

Steve Johnson
The fact that Disney doesn't care enough to course correct and conduct itself professionally with its customers has brought me to a rash decision... I personally, have decided to boycott ALL Disney films. I will be sending a letter explaining this, not only to Disney, but to all of their partners... Pixar, Marvel, etc... I will explain to them that they will become a casualty as long as they associate with any extremist, agenda driven, anti-customer studio. Disney needs to fall hard, across the board, in a company ending fashion to pull their dicks out of each other's ears. Just based on their disrespect for their revenue stream, they deserve to go the way of the dinosaur. They have been given more than enough time to prove that they deserve the customers they have, and their response has been, "Fuck you customer, now give us all your money." Enough is enough. Fuck me? No, FUCK YOU Disney, I'm done.